|AUDENTES THERAPEUTICS, INC. filed this Form 10-K on 03/13/2017|
provision in the grant of option to the contrary during the time that an Event of Default exists or if Lessor in the twelve months prior the day on which Lessee exercises the Option Lessor has given to Lessee two (2) or more notices to cure an Event of Default or if during the last twenty four (24) months of the original term Lessee has incurred a late charge on account of the late payment of Base Monthly Rent on three (3) or more separate occasions.
(2)The period of time within which the Option may be exercised shall not be extended or enlarged by reason of Lessee's inability to exercise such Option because of the provisions of the above paragraph.
(3)All rights of Lessee under the provisions of the grant of option shall terminate and be of no further force or effect, notwithstanding Lessee's due and timely exercise of the Option, if, after such exercise and during the term of this Lease, an Event of Default occurs and Lessee fails to cure the default within the period of time stated in the notice given by Lessor to Lessee to cure the notice or Lessee fails to commence to cure a non-monetary default within fifteen (15) days after the date that Lessor gives notice to Lessee of such default and/or Lessee fails thereafter to diligently prosecute said cure to completion.
32. Consent of Parties. Whenever consent or approval of either party is required, that party shall not unreasonably withhold or delay such consent or approval.
33. Time of Essence. Time is of the essence of each provision of this Lease
34. Successors. This Lease shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties and their successors and assigns.
35.Covenants and Conditions. All provisions, whether covenants or conditions, on the part of the Lessee shall be deemed to be both covenants and conditions.
36. California Law. This Lease shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
37. Entire Agreement. This Lease cannot be amended or modified except by a written agreement.
38. Captions. The captions of this Lease shall have no effect on its interpretation.
39. Number. When required by the context of this Lease, the singular shall include the plural, and vice versa.
40. Joint and Several Obligations. “Party” shall mean Lessor or Lessee; and if more than one person or entity is Lessor or Lessee, the obligations imposed on that party shall be joint and several.